2018 NCMC Annual Conference
Annual Meeting registration includes a complimentary one-year -INDIVIDUAL- membership to NCMC beginning March 1, 2018 through February 28, 2019.
Registration & Payment
- -All- registrations and payments will be handled online this year via BusyConf, the Online Registration site. Registrations will be accepted up through the conference date.
- Payment via BusyConf is by credit card only.
- Needing to pay by check? Anyone who needs to pay by check needs to contact the conference administrator first for a registration code. Registration by check will not be valid until the check is received by the NCMC treasurer.
- Please refer to the Online Schedule for detailed schedule information when completing the Online Registration.
- Registration fees include meals and activities for that day. Registrants who sign up after March 11th will have an online option, but it will not come with food since it will be after our cutoff date to get numbers to the hotel. We will also be able to process registrations on-site at the conference.
- If you are interested in attending the Leadership Forum, please be sure to select/purchase the Leadership Forum “ticket” under Sunday Activities on the registration page.
- Registration is complete when payment is received.
Combining payment for multiple people
Register By MailNeeding to pay by check? Anyone who needs to pay by check needs to contact the conference administrator first for a registration code. Registration by check will not be valid until the check is received by the NCMC treasurer.
After registering, checks can be made payable to NCMC and mailed to:
Christian Edwards, NCMC Treasurer
PO Box 2603
Raleigh NC 27602âRegist
Corporate Vendors, Exhibitors, & Partners
Corporate Partners, Vendor Hall participants or Conference Sponsors should contact the Annual Meetings Chair directly to arrange registration.
Please communicate any special needs with Conference Administrator -before- register and pay. Please note that any special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free) will have to be arranged prior to the conference.
If you have questions or concerns regarding registration, please contact the Conference Administrator.